The marriage Seminar
How to build a healthy marriage that lasts a lifetime.
Marriage is under attack in our society. Many feel it is an outdated institution. Those who do get married find it increasingly difficult to stay married. There has been an alarming rise in the divorce rate. So what is the answer to all of this?
What is the marriage course about?
- It is a great opportunity to spend time together as a couple looking at the important issues in your marriage.
- It is a series of sessions designed to help any married couple strengthen their relationship.
- It is very practical and will help equip you with the tools needed to build a healthy marriage that lasts a lifetime.
- You are given the opportunity to enjoy your time together and to discuss the topics as a couple. There is no group work involved at any stage of the course.
Who is it for?
- It is for any married couple who wants to work together at and invest in their relationship.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve been married for less than two years or more than thirty.
If you have a strong marriage this course will help you make it even better and will reinforce your good habits.
- Committed forever
- Listening to understand
- Creative conflict
- Had any fun lately?
- The Love Languages
- Pillars of affirmation
- Overcoming rejection
- I am the Boss
Fri 6th & Sat 7th Sept 2013
Hotel Radisson Road, Lazimpat.
What’s the Cost?
NPR. 500 per person for both days (6 & 7 September 2013) which includes tea and snacks.
Who are the Speakers
For couples to get the maximum benefit of this course, please make arrangements for your children (if any) to be cared for by someone while you are attending the two day course.